/* ----------------------------------------------------- Blogger Template Style Booted from wordpress to blogspot by Gecko Name: Death Designer: URL: http://www.geckoandfly.com Date: 27 April 2007 ------------------------------------------------------ */ Walanna: New Element

Thursday, June 14, 2007

New Element

Finally, the final exam began today. But I am still fxxking busy, because many survey and data entry need to due at the end of the month. Luckily is no need to go to 4A and see that big brother again. Thanks God!!! Amen~

All students finish their first exam at 12:15pm and no students allowed at school after exam, so Leo, Tsang Sir and I decided to go outside have lunch today and we went to Red Stone have our lunch. However, there are many people inside Red Stone and many people waiting outside Red Stone, so we go upstairs to Meguro Sushi. After waiting for 5-10 mins, we finally get inside, I order Stri-fried chicken Udon and milktea + more milk, then I wait for few minutes, the staff suddenly said all the Deep-fried chicken udon sold out today and asked me order the others. Damn!!! Then I order Deep-fried pork Udon. After that, the sucks thing get started, the staff came again and said no milktea today. What the bloody hell!!! Eat Shit la!!! 咩都冇!!! Next time really not to go there during lunch time's weekday.

See any new elments next to my blog? Yes~ there's a cute boy next to my blog? = =v Need to thanks Nick because I browsed his blog just now and I saw his new added entertainment planet. So I use that funny flash next to my blog, you can feed him some food and he will say 好味wa~ or you can feed him some shit, the shit is quite hard to find out~ then he will say 食屎...= =



hahaha actually tat thing quite cute la...but very annoying cuz got sound =___=  


Post a Comment

© 2006 Walanna | Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.
Learn how to make money online.