/* ----------------------------------------------------- Blogger Template Style Booted from wordpress to blogspot by Gecko Name: Death Designer: URL: http://www.geckoandfly.com Date: 27 April 2007 ------------------------------------------------------ */ Walanna: Sun Burnt

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Sun Burnt

Nearly 3 months didn't update my blog, need to start my new diary again :P

Supposed I no need to go back to school on Saturday. However, a social worker asked me to go to Kadoorie Farm and took photo with the student one month before. Ok, that's no problem. So, on that day, I bring my Sony camera back to school because the School's camera is too heavy and I don't want to use it. When I arrived to school, it's nearly 8:30am and I find the social worker, unfortunately, she is sick and will not come back to school, then I find my friend(teacher)which is also attend to this trip. At the beginning, I think it only have 30 students from different form go to Kadoorie Farm, but I am wrong, it is the whole form of Primary Six. So, total is around 150 people including students, teachers and some parents volunteer.(what the ....=o=)


Around 11:00am, the travel bus arrive to Kadoorie Farm. We bring all the stuff and climb up to the hill. The weather is so damn good today. Luckily I bring my sun glasses, but still get sweated. 6C and 6D stopped in the middle of the hill and get started to plant tree, they are so lucky because 6A and 6B still need to go higher. I was divided into 6B. Shit!!! 1 hr later, we finally stopped at the top of the hill. What the hell is that. How come 6C and 6D are so good, 6A also lower than us. If the height of the hill = 1, 6C and 6D should be = 1/2, 6A =3/4 and 6B = 9.5/10. The tour guide of our group is so crazy, up so high for what. And we don't have enough time to plant tree, we only have 30 mins. The head teacher of 6B and I wanna fuk that guide because he is super nonsense, Primary Six up so high for what, ζœ‰εΎ—εˆ†ε’©!!! One of the student from 6A feel asphyxiated, if he is in 6B, I think we already call helicopter drive him to hospital liao.

Then I start my work: take photos, photos and photos. I also help the student plant trees, because they only have 30 mins need to plant 60 trees. If they haven't finish, they cannot up hill, said that crazy tour guide. So I put off my jacket on the floor, and something finally happened. My hands and my nose get burned. OMG! It's very red and I feel like splited. I am very regreted that I should not go to this trip. Sigh! This time really eat shit la. Finally we finished in 30 mins. We can down hill liao. Next time, I must not go!

It's 1:30pm, Yes, it's 1:30. We are the last to down hill and the other class already have their lunch, we can have our lunch la. After lunch, we have a tour around the Kadoorie Farm. But the tour is also need to up hill, my legs cannot stand la, still up...=.= The tour finish at 4:00pm, I can back to school and back home la. No. they still need to discuss what they have done today. =o= I am so tired, when can I go back. Half an hour later, they finally finish their discussion. And we take the tour bus back to school.

If next time ask me go again, I better bring a cap and bring a sun cream to protect my skin. If not, a delicious roast hand will show again.



WAAA....so enjoy ah...:P
Anyway its good to see u write on ur blog again. Wish u fast fast recover from ur sunburnt.  


Post a Comment

© 2006 Walanna | Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.
Learn how to make money online.