/* ----------------------------------------------------- Blogger Template Style Booted from wordpress to blogspot by Gecko Name: Death Designer: URL: http://www.geckoandfly.com Date: 27 April 2007 ------------------------------------------------------ */ Walanna: Summer is coming???

Monday, May 07, 2007

Summer is coming???

Oh my goodness, the weather was so damn hot today. Up to 32 degree and the humidity also very low today, so today is a damn hot and dry day. According to the suck weather, some sequelation get started, for example: my hand, what happen to my hand? I don't wanna mention in here. If you have read my post before or someone i have told you before, you would know.

Something need to mention here, Manchester United finally won the champion since 2003. Lets Bravo to Man Utd...........Yeah!!!!!!



Post a Comment

© 2006 Walanna | Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.
Learn how to make money online.